INVITATION TO BID
NEGOTIATED – Highly Technical
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through [4999-068(12)EC-1,490,000.00 & 1999-057(12)-800,000.00], intends to apply the sum of Two Million Two Hundred Ninety Thousand Pesos (Php 2,290,000.00)to payment under the contract To furnish Management and Related Services regarding Information Technology: Outsourcing and expansi0on of the Fund Management Information System of the Province of Negros Oriental (B-024(A)-2013). Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for To furnish Management and Related Services regarding Information Technology: Outsourcing and expansi0on of the Fund Management Information System of the Province of Negros Oriental (B-024(A)-2013). Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Negotiation Conference will be conducted through the mode of procurement Negotiated-Highly Technical or Proprietary (Individual Consultants) procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Negotiated Procurement is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before April 8, 2013 at 9:30 in the morning.
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, CapitolBuilding, DumagueteCity
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
Negotiation Conference shall be on April 8, 2013 10:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
Office of the Secretary to the SP
Legislative Building, Capitol Are, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
DANILO C. MENDEZ