- Created on Friday, 15 January 2016 11:28
- Written by JUANCHO GALLARDE & JUDY F. PARTLOW--VDS
The new officer-in-charge of the Negros Oriental Police Provincial Office assumed office yesterday, even if his order was dated January 8, or two days before the election ban on the transfer, promotion and hiring of government personnel.
- Created on Saturday, 19 December 2015 20:41
- Written by JUDY F. PARTLOW--VDS
The provincial government of Negros Oriental, under Gov. Roel Degamo, has endeavored to meet its challenges for 2015, marking gains that have significantly improved its local government posture to the benefit of its constituents.
- Created on Tuesday, 15 December 2015 16:19
- Written by PIA--VDS
Negros Oriental placed second to Cebu for the most visited provinces among local tourists with 384,809, from January to September 2015, the Department of Tourism Region 7 said.
- Created on Tuesday, 15 December 2015 16:17
- Written by CARLA GOMEZ--VDS
DEGAMO TO HEAD RPOC: DILG
Local Government Secretary Mel Senen Sarmiento said Saturday that Negros Occidental Gov. Alfredo Marañon Jr. will be the first chairman of the Negros Island Development Council, while Negros Oriental Gov. Roel Degamo will head the NIR Regional Peace and Order Council.
- Created on Monday, 14 December 2015 16:08
- Written by Provincial Tourism Unit
Cultural shows, talent competitions, and various merrymaking events have been calendared to celebrate Christmas 2015 in Negros Oriental from December 13, 2015 to January 6, 2016, Governor Roel R. Degamo said.