INVITATION TO BID
For “Two (2) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Construction of River
Control Magatas-Calabnugan Spillway Site, Sibulan, Negros Oriental (Bid No. T-98-2011)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2011 GENERAL FUND (8918-171(11) SP Res. #288-2011 – 2011 20% EDF / Accnt. Code: Materials), intends to apply the sum of Two Million Four Hundred Seventy-Six Thousand Nine Hundred Pesos (Php 2,476,900.00) to payment under the contract Two (2) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Construction of River Control Magatas-Calabnugan Spillway Site, Sibulan, Negros Oriental. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for Two (2) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Construction of River Control Magatas-Calabnugan Spillway Site, Sibulan, Negros Oriental. Delivery of Goods is required within 5 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from July 15, 2011 to August 3, 2011 up to 1:00 in the afternoon from the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of :
P3,000.00 – For partial bidding 50% & below of ABC
P3,500.00 – For partial bidding above 50% but not to exceed 75% of ABC
P4,000.00 – For partial bidding above 75% of ABC
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 22, 11:00 in the morning at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 3, 2011 at 1:00 in the afternoon. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on August 3, 2011, 1:30 in the afternoon at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. BERCHMANS N. PATRIMONIO
BAC Secretariat Head
Provincial General Services Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 225-2841
Website: www.negor.gov.ph DANILO C. MENDEZ