I. INVITATION TO BID
For “105 rolls-1 1/2″ø (50mm) x 60m PE Pipe SDR 11 w/coupling for the use in the
Extension and Improvement of Water System Brgy. Ali-is,
Bayawan City, Negros Oriental (Bid No. T-158-2011)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2011 GENERAL FUND [8918-140(11) / Accnt. Code: Materials], intends to apply the sum of Six Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Pesos & 30/100 (Php 699,999.30) to payment under the contract 105 rolls-1 1/2″ø (50mm) x 60m PE Pipe SDR 11 w/coupling for the use in the Extension and Improvement of Water System Brgy. Ali-is, Bayawan City, Negros Oriental. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for105 rolls-1 1/2″ø (50mm) x 60m PE Pipe SDR 11 w/coupling for the use in the Extension and Improvement of Water System Brgy. Ali-is, Bayawan City, Negros Oriental. Delivery of Goods is required within 5 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from November 23, 2011 to December 2, 2011 up to 10:30 in the morning from the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 2, 2011 at 10:30 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on December 2, 2011, 11:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. BERCHMANS N. PATRIMONIO
BAC Secretariat Head
Provincial General Services Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 225-2841
DANILO C. MENDEZ