INVITATION TO BID
For “13,623 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel (Crude) for the use in the Opening of
Barangay Road Between Cabang Jimalalud and Saying Tayasan. Negros Oriental
(Bid No. B-198-2014)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through Responsibility Center: 8918-040(10) SP Res.#950-2009 (AIP 2010) / Account Code: Equipment Cost, intends to apply the sum of Six Hundred Seventy-Six Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety Pesos & 64/100 (Php 676,790.64)to payment under thecontract 13,623 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel (Crude) for the use in the Opening of Barangay Road Between Cabang Jimalalud and Saying Tayasan. Negros Oriental. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for therequirement13,623 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel (Crude) for the use in the Opening of Barangay Road Between Cabang Jimalalud and Saying Tayasan. Negros Oriental. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, CapitolBuilding, DumagueteCity
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from November 4, 2014 to November 17, 2014 up to 10:00 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00).
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before November 17, 2014 at 10:00 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 17, 2014 10:30 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
DANILO C. MENDEZ