INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-19-2015
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2014 General Fund intends to apply the sum of Six Hundred Sixty-Eight Thousand Pesos (Php 686,,000.00) being the Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) to payments under the requirement To hire contractor to provide materials, labor and equipment for the ” Rehab. and Impv’t. of Mabato – Carol-an – Nabhang – Lamigan – Banban, Provincial Road, AyungonNegros Oriental”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the REBIDDING of the requirement requirement
Scope of Works
To hire contractor to provide materials, labor and equipment for the ” Rehab. and Impv’t. of Mabato – Carol-an – Nabhang – Lamigan – Banban, Provincial Road, Ayungon Negros Oriental”
2. Subgrade Preparation
3. Aggregate Base Course
4. Portland Cement, Concrete Pavement
Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. working days.
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
2nd Floor, CapitolBuilding, DumagueteCity 6200
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Eight Hundred Pesos (P800.00).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 4, 2014 at 9:00 in the morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids shall be opened on February 4, 2014 at 9:30 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Orientalreserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Engr. Franco C. Alpuerto
Provincial Engineer’s Office
Capitol Area, DumagueteCity
Tel. No.: (035) 226-1982
Email : email@example.com
Facsimile No.: (035) 226-1982
DANILO C. MENDEZ