I. INVITATION TO BID
Rebidding of the requirement “Four (4) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Rehabilitation/Improvement of Malabago-Banog-Buto Road, Jimalalud Negros Oriental
(Bid No. T-17-2013)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2012 GENERAL FUND [8918-092(10) Sp Res.#234-2010 (Surplus, 20% EDF CY 2009 / Accnt. Code: Materials], intends to apply the sum of Seven Hundred Seventy-Nine Thousand Six Hundred Twenty Pesos & 50/100 (Php 779,620.50) to payment under the contract Four (4) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Rehabilitation/Improvement of Malabago-Banog-Buto Road, Jimalalud Negros Oriental. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the rebidding of the requirement Four (4) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Rehabilitation/Improvement of Malabago-Banog-Buto Road, Jimalalud Negros Oriental. Delivery of Goods is required within 5 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from February 7, 2013 to February 18, 2013 up to 10:00 in the morning from the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of:
P500.00 – For partial bidding 50% & below of ABC
P800.00 – For partial bidding above 50% but not to exceed 75% of ABC
P1,000.00 – For partial bidding above 75% of ABC
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 18, 2013 at 10:00 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on February 18, 20123 10:30 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
Office of the Secretary to the SP
Legislative Building, Capitol Are, Dumaguete City 6200
DANILO C. MENDEZ