INVITATION TO BID
For “90 units Generator 950 watts (Portable) to be given to different Barangays’
of 2nd District Province of Negros Oriental (Bid No. B-169-2014)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through Responsibility Center: 1919-07(14) / Account Code: 231, intends to apply the sum of Five Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand Four Hundred Pesos (Php 599,400.00)to payment under thecontract“90 units Generator 950 watts (Portable) to be given to different Barangays’ of 2nd District Province of Negros Oriental”. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the requirement “90 units Generator 950 watts (Portable) to be given to different Barangays’ of 2nd District Province of Negros Oriental”. Delivery of Goods is required within 15 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, CapitolBuilding, DumagueteCity
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from September 23, 2014 to October 1, 2014 up to 11:00 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.000).
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before October 1, 2014 at 11:00 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 1, 2014 11:15 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
DANILO C. MENDEZ