INVITATION TO BID
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2013 GENERAL FUND [4411-I / Account Code: 760], intends to apply the sum of Six Million Six Hundred Thousand Eight Hundred Forty-Five Pesos (Php 6,600,845.00)to payment under the contractVarious Medical Supplies for the use at the CSR Section of NOPH (Bid No. B-102-2013). Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for Various Medical Supplies for the use at the CSR Section of NOPH (Bid No. B-102-2013). Delivery of Goods is required within 15 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, CapitolBuilding, DumagueteCity
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from May 31, 2013 to June 24, 2013 up to 9:30 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of:
P4,000.00 – For partial bidding 50% & below of ABC
P6,000.00 – For partial bidding above 50% but not to exceed 75% of ABC
P7,000.00 – For partial bidding above 75% of ABC
- The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 10, 2013 at 1:30 in the afternoon at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before June 24, 2013 at 9:30 in the morning. All Bids must be companied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on June 24, 2013 10:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
Office of the Secretary to the SP
Legislative Building, Capitol Are, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
DANILO C. MENDEZ