REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Bid No. CON-NHT-01-2015
Negotiated – Highly Technical Consultants
To hire Consultants to provide Construction Supervision Services for the project “Completion of the Construction of the Four-Storey Central Block Building Including
the Mechanical Equipment at the Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital (NOPH),
Dumaguete City (ABC:P2,618,411.11)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through SP Resolution No. 21-DBP LOAN PROCEEDS in accordance with Section 53.7 of the revised IRR of R.A. 9184 [Responsibility Center: 1999-088(14)], intends to apply the sum of Two Million Six Hundred Eighteen Thousand Four Hundred Eleven Pesos & 11/100 (Php 2,618,411.11) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract CON-NHT-01-2015. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now calls for the submission ofeligibility documents for the requirement “To hire Consultants to provide Construction Supervision Services for the project “Completion of the Construction of the Four-Storey Central Block Building Including the Mechanical Equipment at the Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital (NOPH),Dumaguete City”. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before May 12, 2015, 11:00 in the morningat Old Session Hall, 2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested consultants from the Office of the BAC Secretariat and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of Three Thousand Pesos (Php 3,000.00).
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
CapitolBuilding, DumagueteCity 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
DANILO C. MENDEZ