Republic of thePhilippines
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Addendum No. I
This Bid Bulletin is issued to clarify some items and to inform prospective Bidders of the following changes and/or modifications in the Terms and Conditions laid down in the pertinent bid documents for the requirement “Various Medicines” for the use in the Pharmacy Section of the Provincial Health Office, Negros Oriental (T-28-2012, ABC P3,014,500.00)” and “Various Medical Supplies” for use in the CSR Section of the PHO (T-29-2012, ABC P4,213,275.00).
T-28-2012, “VARIOUS MEDICINES”
- Sec. 29.2(d) of the Instruction to Bidders DELETE the word “IF APPLICABLE” – which means that BFAD-LTO and CPRs are part of the documents required in the post-qualification requirements
- Interested Bidders for Item Nos. 1 to 9 are required to attach in their Section VII – Technical Specifications a Certification from the TWG certifying that said bidder was able to submit the samples required by them in this project.
T-29-2012, “VARIOUS MEDICAL SUPPLIES”
- All items quoted by the interested bidder should be supported with a Certification from the TWG certifying that the said bidder has submitted samples required for evaluation by TWG
- Sec. 29.2(d) of the Instruction to Bidders requires BFAD-LTO for all items and CPRs for Item Nos. 117-120.
- For Item Nos. 117-120 – DELETE the word “VICRYL 1”- W 9431, 2-0-W 9121, 3-0-W 9120 & 4-0-w 9106 and REPLACE as follows:
Item No. 117 – #166 Foly Glactin 910 V-346 #
Item No. 118 – #167 Foly Glactin 910 V-317 #
Item No. 119 – #168 Foly Glactin 910 V-36 #
Item No. 120 – #169 Foly Glactin 910 V-42 #
Issued this 25th day of May, 2012.
For the information and guidance of all concerned.
DANILO C. MENDEZ