Request for Expression of Interest for
Bid No. B-146-2021
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through General Fund Proper – Responsibility Center: 1011 / Account Code: 50211030, intends to apply the sum of Eight Hundred Eight Thousand Two Hundred Eighty-Eight Pesos (Php 808,288.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Consulting Services/Bid No. B-146-2021. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the requirement Consultancy Services for the job description of the following:
- Public Affairs
- Organizational Development and Performance
- Development Communication and Reforms
- Kinetic Reforms
- Rural Institutional Reforms
- Knowledge management and Pedagogy
- Rurban Development Management
- Affairs on Indigenous People and Cultural Communities
Covering the period from September 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before September 28, 2021 at 9:30 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00: P.M. working days.
TRIXIE R. BUENAVISTA
BAC Secretariat, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from September 16, 2021 to September 28, 2021 up to 10:00 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head
4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804