April 30, 2013
TO ALL INTERESTED BIDDERS
We are pleased to invite you in our negotiation conference for the requirement “One (1) unit Brand New Service Vehicle” (ABC P1,300,000.00) for use in the COA Field Works to different municipalities/cities, province of Negros Oriental, which will be procured by this province thru “NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT” due to failure of public bidding for the second time, in accordance with the provision of Section 53.1 of the revised IRR of RA 9184.
Please submit the following documents on May 8, 2013 (Wednesday) at 10:30 in the morning during the regular meeting of the BAC at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol, DumagueteCity:
- Letter on Intent
- Registration certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) if corporation, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives;
- Mayor’s permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Statement of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts at least 50% of the ABC for single, similar contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: a) name of the contract b) date of the contract c) kinds of goods d) amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts e) date of delivery and f) end-user’s acceptance or official receipts issued for the contract, if completed (Using the attached form “FORM 1”);
- Audited Financial Statements for FY 2010, stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or its duly authorized institutions; and
- NFCC computation or CLC at least equal to ten percent (10%) of the ABC issued by a Universal or Commercial bank. In the case of CLC issued by banks other than the Universal or Commercial bank, it should be certified by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) as authorized to issue such financial instrument (Following the attached formula in computing NFCC (“FORM 2”);
- Bid Security equivalent to 2% of the ABC if in the form of cash, cashier’s/manager’s check, bank draft/guarantee or an irrevocable letter of credit issued by a Commercial bank or 5% of the ABC if in the form of Surety Bond
- Conformity with schedule of requirements and technical specifications, as enumerated and specified in Sections VI and VII (Using the attached forms “FORM 3 & 4”);
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (Using the prescribed form “FORM 5”)
- Bid Form/Price Quotation, which includes bid prices and price schedules
(VERY IMPORTANT: SEALED FINANCIAL BID FORM UPON SUBMISSION)
If interested, please contact the BAC Secretariat at telephone number (035)422-8895 for the bidding documents.
Please be guided accordingly.
Very truly yours,
DANILO C. MENDEZ
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee