NOTICE OF NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
(Two Failed Biddings)
April 1, 2014
TO ALL INTERESTED BIDDERS:
We are pleased to invite you in our negotiation conference for the requirements “Lot 2 Various Construction Materials for the use in the Concreting of Road at Benlu, Brgy. Batinguel, Dumaguete City Negros Oriental with an ABC of P510,750.00 under Bid No. N2FB-32-2014, which will be procured by this province thru the mode of procurement “Negotiated – Two Failed Biddings” in accordance with the provisions under Section 53.1 of the revised IRR of RA 9184.
Please submit the following documents in three (3) copies placed in a Sealed envelope for eligibility and technical component and three (3) copies placed in a Sealed envelope for financial documents and three (3) copies placed in a Sealed envelope for post-qualification requirements on May 21, 2014 (Wednesday) at 2:15 in the afternoon,
- Letter on Intent
- Proof of payment of bidding documents – P600.00 (Non-refundable)
- Registration certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives;
- Mayor’s permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Statement of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts at least 50% of the ABC for single, similar contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: a) name of the contract b) date of the contract c) kinds of goods d) amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts e) date of delivery and f) end-user’s acceptance or official receipts issued for the contract, if completed
- Audited Financial Statements for FY 2012 and FY 2013, if already available, stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or its duly authorized institutions;
- NFCC computation or CLC at least equal to ten percent (10%) of the ABC issued by a Universal or Commercial bank. In the case of CLC issued by banks other than the Universal or Commercial bank, it should be certified by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) as authorized to issue such financial instrument;
- Bid Security in the form of Bank draft/guarantee or an irrevocable letter of credit, cash or surety bond which shall be accompanied by a certification by the Insurance Commission, or Bid Securing Declaration.
- Conformity with schedule of requirements and technical specifications, as enumerated and specified in Sections VI and VII (Please see attached)
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (Please see attached form)
- Bid Form which includes bid price schedules (Please see attached)
- Valid Tax clearance per Executive Order No. 398, series of 2005
- Latest Income and business tax returns
- Valid Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration
(VERY IMPORTANT: THREE (3) SEALED ENVELOPES UPON SUBMISSION)
Please be guided accordingly.
For further inquiry/clarification, please contact the BAC Secretariat at telephone number (035)226-3804.
Very truly yours,
DANILO C. MENDEZ
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee