NOTICE OF NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
(Two Failed Biddings)
November 11, 2014
TO ALL INTERESTED BIDDERS:
We are pleased to invite you in our negotiation conference for the requirements “Three (3) Lots Various Construction Materials for the use in the Const./Repair/Rehab. of Banica River Control, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental with an ABC of P545,725.00 under Bid No. N2FB-184-2014, which will be procured by this province thru the mode of procurement “Negotiated – Two Failed Biddings” in accordance with the provisions under Section 53.1 of the revised IRR of RA 9184.
Please submit the following documents in three (3) copies placed in a Sealed envelope for eligibility and technical component and three (3) copies placed in a Sealed envelope for financial documents and three (3) copies placed in a Sealed envelope for post-qualification requirements on November 19, 2014 (Wednesday) at 11:30 in the morning,
- Letter on Intent
- Proof of payment of RFQ – P800.00 (Non-refundable)
- Registration certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives;
- Mayor’s permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Statement of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts at least 25% of the ABC for single, similar contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: a) name of the contract b) date of the contract c) kinds of goods d) amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts e) date of delivery and f) end-user’s acceptance or official receipts issued for the contract, if completed
- Audited Financial Statements for FY 2012 and FY 2013, if already available, stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or its duly authorized institutions;
- NFCC computation in accordance with ITB Clause 5.5; and
- Tax Clearance per Executive Order 398, Series of 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR.
- Bid Security in the form of Bank draft/guarantee or an irrevocable letter of credit, cash or surety bond which shall be accompanied by a certification by the Insurance Commission, or Bid Securing Declaration.
- Conformity with schedule of requirements and technical specifications, as enumerated and specified in Sections VI and VII (Please see attached)
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (Please see attached form)
(Item no. 9)
[Name of Bidder] did not give or pay directly or indirectly, any commission, amount fee, or any form of consideration, pecuniary or otherwise, to any person or official, personnel or representative of the government in relation to any procurement project or activity.
- Bid Form which includes bid price schedules (Please see attached)
- Latest Income and business tax returns
- Valid Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration
Only tax returns filed and taxes paid through the BIR Electronic Filing and Payment System (EFPS) shall be accepted.
Please be guided accordingly.
(VERY IMPORTANT: SEALED ENVELOPES CONTAINING THREE SETS OF DOCUMENTS UPON SUBMISSION)
Please be guided accordingly. For further inquiry/clarification, please contact the BAC Secretariat at telephone number (035)226-1111(connect to 475 or 477) or 226-3804 or 422-8895.
Very truly yours,
DANILO C. MENDEZ
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee