NOTICE OF NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
(Two Failed Biddings)
September 11, 2015
TO ALL INTERESTED BIDDERS
We are pleased to invite you in our negotiation conference for the project requirements “To hire contractor to provide materials, labor and equipment for the 1) Improvement of Fatima-Calicanan Road, Pamplona, Neg. Or., 2) Improvement of Barangay Simborio, Pamplona, Neg. Or.” with an ABC of P1,470,000.00, which will be procured by this province thru “NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT – Two Failed Biddings”, in accordance with the provision of Section 53.1 of the revised IRR of RA 9184.
Please submit the following documents required during the negotiation conference on September 23, 2015 (Wednesday) at 11:00 in the morning at the old SP Session Hall, Capitol Dumaguete City, viz:
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- Letter on Intent
- Proof of payment of bidding documents – P1,500.00 (Non-refundable)
- Registration certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) if corporation, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives;
- Mayor’s permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Statement of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts within ten (10) years from the submission of bids, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following:
a) name of the contract
b) date of the contract
c) contract duration
d)owner’s name and address
e) nature of work
f) contractor’s role (whether sole contractor, subcontractor, or partner in a JV) and percentage of participation
g) total contract value at award
h) date of completion or estimated completion time
i) total contract value at completion, if applicable
j) percentages of planned and actual accomplishments, if applicable
k) value of outstanding works, if applicable
l) the statement shall be supported by the Notices of Award and/or Notices to Proceed issued by the owners and
m) the statement shall be supported by the Contractors Performance Evaluation System (CPES) rating sheets, and/or certificates of completion and owner’s acceptance, if applicable;
- Valid PCAB License and registration for the type and cost of the contract for this Project;
- Audited financial statements, showing, among others, the prospective total and current assets and liabilities, stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or its duly accredited and authorized institutions, for the preceding calendar year which should not be earlier than two (2) years from the date of bid submission;
- NFCC computation in accordance with ITB Clause 5.5;
- Tax Clearance per Executive Order 398, Series of 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR;
- Bid Security shall be in the form of Bid Securing Declaration or equivalent to 2% of the ABC if in the form of cash, cashier’s/manager’s check, issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank.
- Project Requirements, which shall include the following:
a) Organizational chart for the contract to be bid
b) List of contractor’s personnel (viz, project Manager, Project Engineers, Materials Engineers and Foremen), to be assigned to the contract to be bid, with their complete qualification and experience data
c) List of contractor’s equipment units, which are owned, leased, and/or under purchase agreements, supported by certification of availability of equipment from the equipment lessor/vendor for the duration of the project;
- Sworn statement in accordance with Section 25.2(a)(iv) of the IRR of RA 9184 and using the form prescribed in Section VIII. Bidding Forms
(Item no. 9)
[Name of Bidder] did not give or pay directly or indirectly, any commission, amount fee, or any form of consideration, pecuniary or otherwise, to any person or official, personnel or representative of the government in relation to any procurement project or activity.
- Financial Bid Form which includes bill of quantities, detailed estimates and cash flow by quarter
- Latest Income and business tax returns
- Valid Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration
Only tax returns filed and taxes paid through the BIR Electronic Filing and Payment System (EFPS) shall be accepted.
Please be guided accordingly.
(VERY IMPORTANT: SEALED ENVELOPES CONTAINING THREE SETS OF DOCUMENTS UPON SUBMISSION)
Please be guided accordingly. For further inquiry/clarification, please contact the BAC Secretariat at telephone number (035)226-1111(connect to 475 or 477) or 226-3804 or 422-8895.
Very truly yours,
DANILO C. MENDEZ
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee