INVITATION TO BID
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2011 General Fund [(SAA) 10-07-1072 Dept. of Health Center Office] intends to apply the sum of Twelve Million One Hundred Ninety-Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Eighty-Four Pesos & 01/100 (Php 12,197,784.01) being the Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract To provide labor, materials and equipment for the execution for the Bayawan District Hospital – upgrading of the Hospital to CEMONC Facility. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Negros Oriental now invites bids for
Scope of Works
To provide labor, materials and equipment for the execution for the Bayawan District Hospital
– upgrading of the Hospital to CEMONC Facility
( Bid No. T-52-2011)
General Requirements, Site Preparation, Structural Concrete Finishes, Comfort Room and Utilities, Scrub-up Area, Between Pathologic and Premature Room, Clean-up Room, Septic Tank, Sanitary Lines and Storm Drainage, Water Lines, Electrical Works
Completion of the Works is required 160 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. working days.
Engr. Berchmans N. Patrimonio
BAC Secretariat Head
Provincial General Services Office
Telephone Number : (035) 225-2433
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 422-8895
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P12,500.00).
6. The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 1, 2011, 1:30 in the afternoon at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 14, 2011 at 9:30 in the morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids shall be opened on December 14, 2011 at 10:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Engr. Franco C. Alpuerto
Provincial Engineer’s Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Tel. No.: (035) 226-1982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facsimile No.: (035) 226-1982
DANILO C. MENDEZ