I. INVITATION TO BID
For “One (1) Unit Brand New Urvan Escapade 12 seater to be used for the General Revision and for mobilization operation during ocular actual site inspection/assessment of the different Real Property Units (RPU’s) of the Province (Bid No. T-11-2012)”
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2012 GENERAL FUND [1999-628(11)], intends to apply the sum of One Million Two Hundred Sixty-Five Thousand Pesos (Php 1,265,000.00) to payment under the contract One (1) Unit Brand New Urvan Escapade 12 seater to be used for the General Revision and for mobilization operation during ocular actual site inspection/assessment of the different Real Property Units (RPU’s) of the Province. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for One (1) Unit Brand New Urvan Escapade 12 seater to be used for the General Revision and for mobilization operation during ocular actual site inspection/assessment of the different Real Property Units (RPU’s) of the Province. Delivery of Goods is required within 30 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of thePhilippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from March 14, 2012 to April 4, 2012 up to 10:00 in the morning from the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos (Php 2,000.00).
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 21, 2012 at 2:00 in the afternoon at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before April 4, 2012 at 10:00 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on April 4, 2012, 10:30 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
OIC-BAC Secretariat Head / BAC Member
Office of the Secretary to the SP
Legislative Building, Capitol Are, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 225-2841
DANILO C. MENDEZ