INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF AGRICULTURAL & MARINE SUPPLIES FOR USED IN THE OFFICE PROVINCIAL AGRICULTURIST, PROVINCE OF NEGROS ORIENTAL
The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through its Bids and Awards Committee, invites prospective suppliers to apply for eligibility and to bid:
Purchase of Agricultural & Marine Supplies for used in the Office Provincial Agriculturist, Province of Negros Oriental
Project Location/Delivery Area
: PGSO (Provincial General Services Office), Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
|Contract/Delivery Period||: No. of days stated above, upon receipt of Notice to Proceed unless for reasonable grounds, another period is specified|
The complete schedules of bidding activities are as follows:
|Advertisement/Posting of the Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid (PhilGEPS Publication)||September 20, 2022|
|Issuance of Bid Documents||September 20, 2022 to October 10, 2022 @ 5:00 P.M.|
|Pre-Bid Conference (BAC Office)||September 27, 2022 @10:00 A.M.|
|Deadline for the submission & Opening of Eligibility Requirements (BAC Office)||October 11, 2022 (10:00 a.m.)|
|Deadline for the submission & opening of Bids Documents
|October 11, 2022 (10:00 a.m.)|
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through the Bids and Awards Committee intends to apply the sum of Six Million Five Hundred Twenty-Seven Thousand Four Hundred Forty-Five Pesos (Php 6,527,445.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for each lot. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is for the above stated contract duration. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BAC Office, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City (Tel. No. (035) 226-3804) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 20 September 2022 to 10 October 2022 @ 5:00 P.M. from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of:
For bid quotations of 1 to 50% of the ABC = P3,500.00
For bid quotations of 51 to 100% of the ABC = P7,000.00
NOTE: For lot procurement, the maximum fee for the Bidding Documents for each lot shall be based on its ABC, in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the GPPB; provided that the total fees for the Bidding Documents of all lots shall not exceed the maximum fee prescribed in the Guidelines for the sum of the ABC of all lots.]
- The Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 27 September 2022 at 10:00 A.M. at the BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor Convention Center, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 11 October 2022 @ 10:00 A.M. at the BAC Secretariat Office, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 11 October 2022 @ 10:00 A.M. at the BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat Head
4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Facsimile: (035) 226-3804
ATTY. RONEL C. DEPALUBOS
Province of Negros Oriental