INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-94-2021
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through the Source of Fund: Group 1 Responsibility Center: 1121 / Account Code: 50203010; Group 2 Responsibility Center: 1999-070(21) / Account Code: 50203010; Group 3 Responsibility Center: 8751 / Account Code: 50203010; Group 4 Responsibility Center: 8721 / Account Code: 50203010; Group 5 Responsibility Center: 1071 / Account Code: 50203010; Group 6 Responsibility Center: 1999-146(21) / Account Code: 50203010; Group 7 Responsibility Center: 1999-031(21) / Account Code: 100(01) 50203010; Group 8 Responsibility Center: 1999-025(21) / Account Code: 50203010; Group 9 Responsibility Center: 1999-083(21) / Account Code: 50203010, intends to apply the sum of Six Hundred Sixty-Four Thousand Nine Hundred Fifty-Eight Pesos & 35/100 (Php 664,958.35) being the Total ABC to payments under the contract; viz:
|Group 1||Various Office Supplies for use in the Provincial Internal Audit Service Office||P44,426.00|
|Group 2||Two (2) Lots Various Office Supplies for ENRD Office use||P46,891.00|
|Group 3||Various Office Supplies for use in the Office of the Provincial Engineer||P189,226.00|
|Group 4||Various Office Supplies for use in the Office of the Provincial Veterinary||P100,000.00|
|Group 5||Various Office Supplies for use in the Office of the Provincial Budget||P42,264.60|
|Group 6||Various Office Supplies for use in the Provincial Peace and Order Council||P150,000.00|
|Group 7||Various Office Supplies for use in the Library Hub, DepEd, Division of Negros Oriental||P53,200.00|
|Group 8||Various Office Supplies for use in the Office of the Negros Oriental Investment Board and Center||P23,125.75|
|Group 9||Various Office Supplies to used in GADRCC Office||P15,825.00|
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by the End-user within 7-10 working days from receipt of written advice by the project engineer. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
TRIXIE R. BUENAVISTA
BAC Secretariat Office, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895 / Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 19, 2021 to July 27, 2021 up to 9:30 in the morning from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of:
|P500.00||– For partial bidding 50% & below of ABC|
|P800.00||– For partial bidding above 50% but not to exceed 75% of ABC|
|P1,000.00||– For partial bidding above 75% of ABC|
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before July 27, 2021 at 9:30 in the morning. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on July 27, 2021 at 10:00 in the morning, BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded (soft/hard) is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head
4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City 6200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
ENGR. LILIANIE L. BALIOLA
For BAC Chairperson:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head