INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-25-2019
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through SP Res. # 1076-AO57-S-2017, 20% DF CY-2018, intends to apply the sum of Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 4,900,0000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the requirement One (1) Lot Cluster Bidding,
To hire contractor to provide materials, labor and equipment for four (4) Infrastructure Projects, viz:
|1||Concreting of Road Shoulder (Widening) Northernside of Aldecoa Drive Daro, Dumaguete City||P980,000.00|
|2||Continuation of Road Concreting and Drainage Canal at the Vicinity of Public Market Daro, Dumaguete City||P980,000.00|
|3||Concreting of Interior Roads, Brgy. Junob, Dumaguete City||P1,470,000.00|
|4||Concreting of Balugo City Pound Road (from Junction Dumaguete-Balugo going to North) Dumaguete City||P1,470,000.00|
All interested bidders are required to submit an Affidavit of Site Inspection certified by the Provincial Engineer before they are allowed to get the bidding documents from the BAC Secretariat.
Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, Provincial Government of Negros Oriental and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. working days.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from February 20, 2019 to March 14, 2019 up to 10:15 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
- The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 28, 2019, 11:00 in the morning at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before March 14, 2019 at 10:15 in the morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids shall be opened on March 14, 2019 at 10:45 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to
ENGR. CRESENCIO JOSE F. ADA, JR.
OIC-Provincial Engineer’s Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Tel. No.: (035) 226-1982; Facsimile No.: (035) 226-1982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NESTOR R. VILLAFLORES
For BAC Chairperson:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head