INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-23-59
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through the Responsibility Center: 8751-01(23) / Account Code: 50203090, intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Pesos (Php 7,000,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract Purchase of Automotive Diesel Fuel for use in the Repair and Maintenance – Infrastructure Assets (Provincial Roads & Bridges) / (Including Work/Other Works or Expenses), Provincial Engineer’s Office, Province of Negros Oriental. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
TRIXIE R. BUENAVISTA
BAC Secretariat Office, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 225-1111, local 475 & 477/Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on May 23, 2023 to June 13, 2023 up to 8:30 in the morning from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of in the amount of Seven Thousand Pesos (Php 7,000.00).
- The Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 30, 2023 at 9:00 in the morning at the BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 13, 2023 at 8:30 in the morning. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on June 13, 2023 at 9:00 in the morning, BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City at the given address below. A representative from the interested supplier should be present during the bid opening.
- Submitted documents without proper tabbing for all copies (3 envelopes) with name of the document (not letters or numbers) and not book bounded (soft/hard) is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat Head
4th Floor, Convention Center, Capitol Area, Dumaguete City 6200
ENGR. LILIANIE L. BALIOLA