INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-17-2021
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through the Source of Fund: 1) SP Res. # 1076-2017AO 57 Series of 2017 20% DF 2018; 2) SP Res. # 774-2016, 20% DF 2017; 3) SP Res. # 115-2019 AO #72 series of 2019, 20% DF 2020, intends to apply the sum of Fifteen Million Six Hundred Eighty Thousand Pesos & 01/100 (Php 15,680,000.01) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract One (1) Lot Cluster Bidding,
To hire contractor to provide materials, labor and equipment for three (3) Infrastructure Projects, viz:
|1||Construction of Seawall (including backfilling) Poblacion, San Jose Neg. Or.||P2,940,000.01|
|2||Construction of Seawall (including backfilling) Poblacion, San Jose Neg. Or.||P2,940,000.00|
|3||Improvement/Expansion of Municipal Reclaimed area(Pahse I/Module 1:5,323 sq.m.) Pob. San Jose Neg. Or.||P9,800,000.00|
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required 142 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
Head, BAC Secretariat
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895 / Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 2, 2021 to February 23, 2021 up to 9:30 in the morning from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (Php 10,000.00).
- The Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 9, 2021 at 10:00 in the morning at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before February 23, 2021 at 9:30 in the morning. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on February 23, 2021 at 10:00 in the morning, Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded (soft/hard) is automatically disqualified.
- All Interested bidders are required to submit an Affidavit of Site Inspection certified by the Provincial Engineer before they are allowed to get the bidding documents from the BAC Secretariat
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. FRANCO C. ALPUERTO
Provincial Engineer’s Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Tel. No.: (035) 226-1982; Facsimile No.: (035) 226-1982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org