INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-143-2020
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through Responsibility Center: 1999-058(20) / Account Code: 50299020, intends to apply the sum of One Million Six Hundred Forty-Five Thousand Pesos (Php 1,645,000.00) to payment under the contract “Labor and materials for the printing of promotional ecobags, promotional Calendar of Events CY 2021, promotional destination posters, customized tourism promotional folders, promotional notebooks, promotional bag tags, provincial brochures, provincial coffee table book and promotional ballpens for the use of the Provincial Tourism Unit, Province of Negros Oriental”. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the requirement “Labor and materials for the printing of promotional ecobags, promotional Calendar of Events CY 2021, promotional destination posters, customized tourism promotional folders, promotional notebooks, promotional bag tags, provincial brochures, provincial coffee table book and promotional ballpens for the use of the Provincial Tourism Unit, Province of Negros Oriental”. Delivery of Goods is required within 7 to 10 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
TRIXIE R. BUENAVISTA
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895 / Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from September 18, 2020 to September 29, 2020 up to 9:30 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee or the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of Three Thousand Pesos (Php 3,000.00).
- The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 29, 2020 at 10:00 in the morning at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before October 13, 2020 at 9:30 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 13, 2020 10:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head
2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804