INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-103-2023
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental, through the Source of Fund: General Fund Hospital / Responsibility Center: 4421-2r-02(21) GAD, intends to apply the sum of One Million Nine Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (Php 1,960,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract To hire contractor to provide materials, labor and equipment for the “Construction of Ladies Dormitory for Female Nurses & Nursing Attendants (GAD) Gov. William “Billy” Villegas Memorial Hospital, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required 56 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
WILMA D. PADILLA
Head, BAC Secretariat
BAC Secretariat Office, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 225-111, Local 475 & 477 / Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 27, 2023 to July 18, 2023 up to 8:30 in the morning from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos (Php 2,000.00).
- The Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 4, 2023 at 9:00 in the morning at the BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before July 18, 2023 at 8:30 in the morning. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on July 18, 2023 at 9:00 in the morning, BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, Convention Center, Dumaguete City at the given address below. A representative from the interested supplier should be present during the bid opening.
- Submitted documents without proper tabbing for all copies (3 envelopes) with name of the document (not letters or numbers) and not book bounded (soft/hard) is automatically disqualified.
- All Interested bidders are required to submit an Affidavit of Site Inspection certified by the Provincial Engineer before they are allowed to get the bidding documents from the BAC Secretariat
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. ANDRE M. REYES
Provincial Engineer’s Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Tel. No.: (035) 226-1982; Facsimile No.: (035) 226-1982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|ARTHUR FRAN P. TOLCIDAS