INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-10-2019
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the following requirements, viz:
|Project Name:||Source of Fund:||ABC:|
|Lot 1||50 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel for the use in the Installation of Water Supply System in Brgy. Pal-ew, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental||Responsibility Center: 8918-087(17)
|Lot 2||576.9 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel & 267 liters Unleaded Gasoline for the use in the Improvement of Road Barangay Ulay, Vallehermoso, Negros Oriental||Responsibility Center: 8918-031(16)
|Lot 3||733 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel & 108 liters Gasoline (Unleaded) for the use in the Concreting of Road Brgy. Agan-an, Sibulan, Negros Oriental||Responsibility Center: 8918-073(18)
|Lot 4||2476 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel & 530 liters Gasoline (Unleaded) for the use in the Improvement of Brgy. Basak Road San Jose, Negros Oriental||Responsibility Center: 8918-123(17)
|Lot 5||704 liters Automotive Diesel Fuel & 108 liters Gasoline (Unleaded) for the use in the Concreting and Improvement of Locsin Village Road Brgy. Boloc-boloc, Sibulan, Negros Oriental||Responsibility Center: 8918-075(18)
Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895 / Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from January 15, 2019 to January 24, 2019 up to 9:30 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee or the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of:
P200.00 – For partial bidding 50% & below of ABC
P300.00 – For partial bidding above 50% but not to exceed 75% of ABC
P500.00 – For partial bidding above 75% of ABC
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before January 24, 2019 at 9:30 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on January 24, 2019 10:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head
2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
NESTOR R. VILLAFLORES