INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. B-01-2019
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through Resolution No. 836, Appropriation Ordinance No. 27, series of 2018, intends to apply the sum of Six Million Pesos (Php 6,000,000.00) to payment under the contract “Purchase of Twenty (20) units Reconditioned Surplus Multipurpose Vehicle (Multicab-Brgy. Cab-Hard Top Model) for various beneficiaries, Province of Negros Oriental”. Bids received in excess of ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental now invites bids for the requirement “Purchase of Twenty (20) units Reconditioned Surplus Multipurpose Vehicle (Multicab-Brgy. Cab-Hard Top Model) for the following beneficiaries: Barangay San Isidro, Tanjay City; Poblacion 2, Tanjay City; Barangay Sta. Cruz Nuevo, Tanjay City; Barangay 9, Tanjay City; Barangay Manipis, Tanjay City; Barangay Obogon, Tanjay City; Barangay Luca, Tanjay City; Barangay Azagra, Tanjay City; Barangay Bulod, Bindoy; Barangay Buenavista, Sta. Catalina; Barangay Milagrosa, Sta. Cata- lina; South Poblacion, Jimalalud; Barangay Mantuyop, Siaton; Barangay Tadlong, Mabinay; Barangay Barras Mabinay; Barangay Paniabonan, Mabinay; Barangay Lumbangan, Mabinay, Barangay Apoloy, Siaton; Barangay Dagbasan, Mabinay; Negros Oriental Drug Rehabilitation Center, Province of Negros Oriental”. Delivery of Goods is required within 30 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
– Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
WILMA D. PADILLA
BAC Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City
Telephone Number : (035) 422-8895 / Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 226-3804
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from January 10, 2019 to January 31, 2019 up to 10:30 in the morning from the address above and upon payment of non-refundable fee or the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of Six Thousand Pesos (Php 6,000.00).
- The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 17, 2019 at 11:15 in the morning at the Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City which shall be open to all interested parties/bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before January 31, 2019 at 10:30 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on January 31, 2019 11:00 in the morning at Old SP Session Hall, Capitol Building Dumaguete City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Note: Submitted documents without proper tabbing and not book bounded is automatically disqualified.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. GEOFFREY P. VILLAHERMOSA
BAC Secretariat Head
2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City 6200
Facsimile: (035)422-8895 or 226-3804
NESTOR R. VILLAFLORES