April 1, 2013
LINDSEY D. LEAL
Senior Sales Executive.
MULTIMAX Industries Corp.
MandaueCity, Cebu 6014
We are pleased to invite you in our negotiation conference for the requirements “656 pcs. Foam with polyester cover” (ABC P190,240.00) for use during the Palarong Pambansa 2013, Province of Negros Oriental, which will be procured by this province thru “DIRECT Contracting” in accordance with the provisions under Section 50.c of the revised IRR of RA 9184.
Please submit the following documents on April 3, 2013 (Wednesday) at 2:00 o’clcok in the afternoon,
- Letter on Intent
- Registration certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives;
- Mayor’s permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Statement of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts at least 50% of the ABC for single, similar contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: a) name of the contract b) date of the contract c) kinds of goods d) amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts e) date of delivery and f) end-user’s acceptance or official receipts issued for the contract, if completed
- Audited Financial Statements for FY 2011, stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or its duly authorized institutions; and
- NFCC computation or CLC at least equal to ten percent (10%) of the ABC issued by a Universal or Commercial bank. In the case of CLC issued by banks other than the Universal or Commercial bank, it should be certified by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) as authorized to issue such financial instrument;
- Bid Security in the form of Bank draft/guarantee or an irrevocable letter of credit, cash or surety bond which shall be accompanied by a certification by the Insurance Commission
- Conformity with schedule of requirements and technical specifications, as enumerated and specified in Sections VI and VII
- Omnibus Sworn Statement
- 10. Bid Form which includes bid price schedules
(VERY IMPORTANT: SEALED FINANCIAL BID FORM UPON SUBMISSION)
Please be guided accordingly. For further inquiry/clarification, please contact the BAC Secretariat at telephone number (035)226-3804.
Very truly yours,
DANILO C. MENDEZ
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee