INVITATION TO BID
- The Provincial Government of Negros Oriental through the 2011 General Fund 8918-009 (11) intends to apply the sum of Nine Hundred Eighty Thousand Pesos (Php 980,000.00) being the Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract To furnish Materials, Labor, Equipment and other Misc. materials for the “Asphalt Shouldering of City Streets” in Tanjay City, Negros Oriental. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Province of Negros Oriental now invites bids for Site
Scope of Works
To furnish Materials, Labor, Equipment and other Misc. materials for the “Asphalt Shouldering of City Streets” in Tanjay City, Negros Oriental ( Bid No. T-127-2011)
1. Mobilization/Demobilization of
Equipments and Clearing of Project Area
2. Subgrade Preparation of A = 503.21 sq.m.
3. Aggregate Base Coarse of V = 25.16 cu.m.
4. Bituminous Prime Coat of A = 503.21 sq.m.
5. Bituminous Concrete Surface of W = 58.37 Metric
Tons (In Place)
Completion of the Works is required 78 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. working days
Engr. Berchmans N. Patrimonio
Provincial General Services Office
Telephone Number : (035) 225-2433
Telefax Number of BAC Secretariat: (035) 422-8895
Email Address of BAC Secretariat: email@example.com
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P1,500.00).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 26, 2011 at 1:30 P.M., Old Session Hall, Capitol Building, Dumaguete City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened on August 26, 2011 at 2:00 P.M. at in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BAC of the Province of Negros Oriental reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Susano L. Ruperto Jr., C.E.
Provincial Engineer’s Office
Capitol Area, Dumaguete City
Tel. No.: (035) 226-1982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facsimile No.: (035) 226-1982
DANILO C. MENDEZ